- If you are on regular medications make sure you have enough to see you through, consider a pre-packed medication sachet
- Check that all your supplies are still in date, especially things that may only be used occasionally such as asthma medications, epi-pens, sunscreen etc.
- Do your medications have special storage conditions such as needing refrigeration?
First-Aid kit basics:
- Paracetamol or ibuprofen (kids and adults)
- First Aid and bite creams
- Bandages and bandage clips
- Wound closure/butterfly strips
- tweezers, scissors, safety pins
- Anti-diarrhoea medication
We can do a first aid kit review for you in-store & top up all your travel needs or we also have ready-made kits available.